As part of its lineup of ground-breaking products, Far East Advance Plastics Corporation (FEAPC) introduced Durapipe, another innovation in the field of municipal drainage systems.
With a well-established reputation for producing cutting-edge thermoplastic building materials in the Philippines, FEAPC is unstoppable in providing new approaches to the country’s issues, including water distribution, waste water drainage, and even flood management.
Durapipe pushes the limits for construction material technology and provides infrastructure planners, contractors, and developers with a superior and more affordable alternative to Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP) for sanitary and stormwater systems.
Durapipe offers the following advantages:
- Leak Proof – Durapipe is jointed through electrofusion welding, all pipes are integrated with electrofusion wire in their socket. The fused joint becomes a homogeneous material and will not leak even when subject to hard abuse
- Low Total Installed Costs – Durapipe comes in lengths of 6 meters and requires less jointing vs traditional RCP saving time and costs for contractors and developers
- Tough Material- HDPE is five times more abrasion resistant than concrete and is crack resistant
- 100 Years Design Life – Due to being chemically inert, Durapipe does not break or react even when exposed to acids and bases reducing maintenance and replacements costs
- Complete Product Sizes – We offer the largest locally produced pipe in the market, up to 3000MM in diameter. Can cater to all types of project requirements
The newest developments in manufacturing and material science are represented by FEAPC HDPE Durapipe. It is now leading the charge to replace conventional pipe system materials. The following applications benefit the most from Durapipe:
- Pipe Rehabilitation
- Drainage Systems
- Sewerage systems for municipal and city development
- Mining Drainage
- Storm Water Systems
- Landfill Drainage
- Penstock pipeline for hydropower
- Headrace for hydropower
Get to know more about the about the biggest pipe in the market today. Visit Far East Advance Plastics Corporation’s website www.fareastadvanceplastics.com and talk to our expert now.